20/08/2017

Lee Wan on Law of the Jungle


Article: 'LOTJ' Lee Wan, " Brother-in-law Rain, getting close as family"
Source: HeraldPOP via Nate



1. [+582, -17] It's just that he's overshadowed by his sister, Lee Wan is also handsome, get along well with your cool brother-in-lawㅋㅋㅋ


2. [+465, -24] His sister is Kim Taehee and his brother-in-law is Rain ㅋㅋ dope
3. [+432, -9] Lee Wanie ㅋㅋ I remember when asked what he thought of Kim Taehee he said he didn't know if she was pretty, real life siblings
4. [+40, -0] The one who didn't know if Kim Taehee's pretty? ㅋ Anyway I remember that at first Lee Wan was also getting lead acting roles .. His sister became so much of a top star ... Every time he appears they ask about his sister ... Now he's become Kim Taehee's brother .. Rain's brother-in-law ....
5. [+31, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Wan is just overshadowed by Kim Taehee, he isn't a flop..
6. [+29, -1] The mother of this family would be full even without eating


Article: 'LOTJ' Lee Wan "Changed my name to hide that I'm Kim Taehee's brother"
Source: TenAsia via Nate

1. [+599, -3] I was like that too.. On the day I entered high school, my sister said to me sharply.. "Don't tell anyone in school that you're my younger sibling.."
2. [+358, -10] ㅋㅋ It's difficult to have both siblings pretty and handsome.. Jealous of their genes
3. [+336, -18] Super handsome
4. [+35, -2] He won't be able to get married... He sees his sister at home everyday, I think he sees other women as squids...
5. [+30, -0] But his face looks similar to Kim Taehee

No comments:

Post a Comment