15/08/2017

Oksang Dalbit praises Lee Dongwook


Article: 'Gayo Festival' Oksang Dalbit "Lee Dongwook's skin, is not from this world"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate


1. [+138, -6] Lee Dongwook is my wannabe.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's got white skin, red lips and bright eyes..

2. [+94, -3] I also got surprised at seeing his skin colour when I saw him in real life. It's really as white as A4 paper. I'm also on the fairer side but I totally lost out to him. He's not only got white skin but his features are also no joke. His real life visual is no joke
3. [+50, -3] I wonder who will get married with Lee Dongwook...
4. [+10, -0] I was surprised seeing him in real life ㅋㅋ His skin was white~ like paperㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+10, -0] That's right. I also understood what they meant after seeing him in real life, his skin tone is no joke...
6. [+5, -0] Everyone says he looks real good in real life.. I want to see him

No comments:

Post a Comment