13/09/2017

KNet asks for advice regarding her ex-boyfriend

(pic not included)

Post: Dated for 2 months and he spent 900won on me
Source: Pann via Nate




Post:

I am mid 20s and my boyfriend was late 20s.
Now he is my ex-boyfriend.
I am in Daegu and my ex-boyfriend works at Milyang.
It is not a very big distance. 

If I were to go straight to the point, I often travelled to Milyang from Daegu to see my ex-boyfriend but he has never bought me a single meal.
After he's done eating, he totally has no thoughts about even taking out his wallet. 
So I am always paying and he goes to a cafe without opening his wallet. 

When we were in a some, he wooed me first, and the first time we met up individually, I was the one who paid for the meal and the cafe, I thought he'd pay the second time we met so I naturally ended up paying.

Even so, I felt that he sincerely liked me, I thought that other than him not using money, he's a fine person so we ended up dating. And obviously, when we were dating, I was always the one payingㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

There was one time where my feelings for him really dropped, I went to see my ex-boyfriend in Milyang. This time, I was wondering if he really wasn't going to buy me a meal, so I said that my expenses have been too high and I don't have money, and he said let's go eat.
I thought "Oh, is he finally buying me a meal?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He went into a convenience store and bought one onigiri and gave it to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
So I just went "Ah thank you, I'll eat it later when I'm on the train~" and put it into my bag. 
He spent less than 1000won on me through an onigiri.

That's how I came back to Daegu. 

2 weeks after the onigiri incident, my ex-boyfriend said that he's coming to Daegu for work.

Even if he doesn't spend money, I said that since we are in the same area, we should meet up as it'd be great to see each other. 

When I asked him to meet me, he said he's busy. It seemed like he didn't even plan on meeting me. He always said that it'd be great if one day he could come to Daegu and meet me, but just when he really comes to Daegu, he doesn't ask to meet me.

He didn't meet me but always went to meet his friends after work and go drinking.
I got upset and badgered him about it so he ended up meeting me.
To appease my anger when he arrived, he said "It hurts my pride to say this but I have no money. I don't even have the money to travel to meet you." like this.

I must have been an idiot. After hearing that, I replied "It doesn't matter. I can go and meet you, if you don't have money to eat, I will pack a lunchbox for you and we can just sit on a bench and look at each other while talking. I will be satisfied." But that day became the last day we metㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I went on holiday to Japan and my boyfriend say "Buy me a bottle of ㅇㅇ(alcohol) from the DFS". 
When I saw the price, it was a 5-figure sum (in won) and I was wondering if he really planned to make me pay for it myself. I said it was really expensive and he said please get it for him as a present from the trip.
Woah I felt that this is really not right so I said I don't have money and after I went to Japan, I deliberately replied late and everything.

Indeed, he sent me screen captures of Japan's souvenirs(?) on Kakaotalk and told me to buy them for him
OP - Send me money
Ex - How much?
OP - About 10,000won?
Ex - You can't even part with 10,000won for me ㅠㅠ That's too much

Woah I decided to break up with him the moment I returned to Korea. 

And then that night, my friend sent me a message.
My friend and my ex-boyfriend are acquaintances. My friend said that she's somewhere to drink and saw my ex-boyfriend drinking with his friends and said that it's been super long since she last saw him.
I really immediately messaged him "What are you doing?" on Kakaotalk, and he replied me "Home". He probably didn't recognise my friend since she did double eyelid surgeryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And then I Face-talked (FaceTime on Kakaotalk) and he kept rejecting itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He never rejected it beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
After a long time, there was a Facebook message so I blocked him. 
Then there came an Instagram direct message.

Ex - Let's talk
OP - No
Ex - I was wrong...
OP - Oppa has no money to come and see me but has money to always go drinking and smoking with your friends right?
Ex - Even so, I am the oppa, how can you talk to me like that?
OP - Ah I'm a student and oppa is working so that's why you bought me an onigiri?
Ex - You're such a trashy girlㅋㅋㅋ It's such a waste for me to date you. Wah how did I end up with someone like you? You'll never be able to date a man like me. You dirty b****, just get lostㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This is exactly how it happened. And I didn't reply ㅋㅋㅋ I have never slept with this person, and our progress is only up to a light peck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His breath is so bad that I could never think of kissing him ㅋㅋㅋ It's really the strongest bad breathㅋㅋㅋ His visuals, honestly amongst all the guys I've dated, I'm sorry but he's the worst ㅠㅠ But I really don't look at visuals ㅠㅠ....

Anyway it ended like that but whenever I update on Instagram he presses the 'like' button really fastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Anyway, the best way is to keep ignoring him right? ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly I wanted to block him on Instagram too but it's funny to see him like my photos so quickly so I'm leaving it for now

Is it better for me to continue ignoring him? Or should I at least curse back at him or something?ㅋㅋㅋ


Comments: 

1. [+140, -1] Have I yet to shake off my drunkness, I saw the title as spending 9mil won on you in 2 months and was about to curse but it's actually 900won? This will sound mean but it's not right to date beggars. This is not being a just society..
2. [+65, -0] Ignore him. He has money to go drinking but no money to even buy his girlfriend a meal, there's no value in associating yourself with a guy who doesn't spend on you when he has the moneyㅡㅡ
3. [+59, -0] Miss, please only concern yourself with things worth concerning yourself over ㅋㅋ Why waste your time with such a trashy person, you're at a beautiful age where you should throw trash into the trash bin and stop worrying about it, please live prettily and freshly, and please learn to have better taste in men 
4. [+25, -0] How about showing this post to him and see if he'll press the 'like' button too?
5. [+19, -1] Please convince me how you felt that he had feelings for you

No comments:

Post a Comment