13/09/2017

Knet is puzzled by her husband's actions

(pic not included in original post)

Source: Pann via Nate



Post:



I'm asking because I am really curious.
We have been married for 3 years and am raising a 17month old baby.
I am in my late 20s.
Before we got married, I enjoyed going on trips with my family and also occasionally my friends.
Because I live in the countryside, I often travel to Seoul or Jeju Island, Japan etc. I also like camping. 
On the other hand, my husband has never gone on a family trip, and even with his friends, once or twice a year? That's considered often.
When we were dating, because I said I liked travelling and he hasn't gone before, so we travelled here and there on our own.
Even while we were dating, my husband didn't get along well with people in general so we didn't travel in double dates but rather just the 2 of us. He also said he enjoyed the travelling..
And then we got married and I got pregnant soon after, gave birth and the baby became 17 months old.
Even if we went, it was with my family, to a place less than 2 hours from home and for 2 days 1 night, about twice?
Every 1-2 weeks I'll go out, leaving my child with my parents until I'm back, I've never left my child along with my working husband. I've always been working but there was no one to look after my child so I quit first, since re-employment is easy for my occupation, I'm thinking of starting work again next year. I have digressed.. 
Now, my child is able to go to places like pensions or hotels so I said let's go together but he said he's tired or it's tiring etc and basically he tried not to go.
So I decided not to force him and said that then I'll go to a friend's house nearby to stay and will bring our child with me for 2 days 1 night.
My child will be able to get some fresh air, and my friend was the one who approached me first asking me to bring my child with me~ Really thankful for that. It's a distance not even 30min away. 
If not I'll leave the child at my parents' for a day and go. 
But he threw a tantrum and asked if we really had to goㅡㅡ
If we don't go, then I'll just be watching the child alone during the weekend, what's the difference
He said that I want to rest alone but got married and even have a child, must I really empty the house and go out etc etc...
I don't get it..
Then why can't you go with me.. Am I supposed to just stay home and watch the child
Besides, since my husband doesn't like travelling in couples, I said we could just go on our own.
He also said that with his mom, it was something out of his imagination and thought it's ridiculous.
Just for consideration, he himself went on a trip with his friends during the summer.
I was at home with our child. 

Comments:
1. [+150, -1] He can go and play with his friends but he can't bring his child and wife~ What a funny fellow
2. [+122, -1] It's not like you're leaving your child to him and going for a holiday alone; he's not going together so you're saying you're going with your child... Why is he even talking about his mother's time... Your husband is a young ggondae(T/N: a slang word for an aggressive old man) ㅋㅋ I'm all frustratedㅋㅋ
3. [+99, -2] He's such a strange man. Left his wife and child behind to go on a holiday. Is a wife someone who watches your house for youㅡㅡ
4. [+31, -0] People who say things like "In the past~" should all try to live in a cave with a stone blade. He does all he wants but his wife can't?? Why does he live with a head on his shoulders
5. [+21, -0] Seems like he's saying "If you go and play then what about my meals?" in another way?? If he can't feed himself then he should starve for about a day- He's so selfish!!!!
6. [+15, -1] It's not like you're telling him to watch the child You're bringing the child and giving him solo freedom, and he doesn't want it, is he a fool??
7. [+15, -0] From a man's perspective, if he doesn't want to go anywhere and just wants to rest at home, then isn't it better if the wife wants to bring the child with her on a trip?? Why does he not allow that?? Do you pour drinks for him and press the remote control for him at home?? I don't understand this at all;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment